Alfaris International Travel & Tourism is one of the leading IATA accredited travel management company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Partnering with companies of all sizes, government institutions and non- governmental organizations, Alfaris works with each client to define and implement the solutions that best fits their needs and objectives. Therefore, Alfaris offers a variety of products and services to a wide spectrum of its clients whether is for business, medical reasons, or pleasure. Alfaris benefits greatly from existing partnership and is enjoying rapid growth as a result of these mutually beneficial relationships. Alfaris continues to seek additional business partners in many of the world’s areas to continue growth and expansion. The provision of the aviation industry is a market sector that enjoys steady growth for specialized agencies that can meet certain criteria that satisfies the clients’ requirements. This growth is driving a specific need for additional rising demand. Alfaris is committed to continuing growth and dominance in the aviation market. As the position of Saudi Government is to continue privatization in the aviation sector, Alfaris stands ready to take advantage of this initiative in a very strong market. Alfaris continues to raise the standard of services for their valued clientele to exceed their expectations. Alfaris is also continuing to add suitable partners who are relevant and share the same business strategy and beliefs and who will strengthen Alfaris’s position in the market.
A Welcome from Our CEO
We bring a fresh and innovative approach to a variety of services, acting as liaison between the end user and our partners. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer services. Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands on experience thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most efficient and professional service. We believe that true leadership means creating partnerships, rolling up your sleeves, and leveraging your expertise and innovative approach as a company to make a difference. We are proud of our continuous successes since 1984 to date, but there is much more to accomplish in the coming decade. And we will not tire in our efforts until we achieve our vision. We believe that fostering close ties and trust with our partners and customers is paramount to our business.
Alfaris International Travel & Tourism is currently the General Sales Agent
and partner to several national and international travel companies and
AirAsia Berhad is a low-cost Malaysian airline headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. One of Asia’s most well-known and prestigious airlines, AirAsia was established in 2007 to provide high frequency and point-to-point networks to the long-haul business. AirAsia’s cost efficiencies are derived from maintaining a simple aircraft fleet and a route network based on low-cost airports. AirAsia `X’ Berhad is a medium/long-haul budget airline based in Malaysia. AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd is operating as a joint venture between AirAsia of Malaysia and Japanese partners. Thai AirAsia is a joint venture of Malaysian low-fare airline AirAsia and Thailand’s Asia Aviation. Philippines AirAsia, AirAsia Inc., is operating as AirAsia Philippines. PT. Indonesia AirAsia is operating as Indonesia AirAsia. AirAsia India is an Indo-Malaysian low cost carrier.
A leisure carrier in Egypt suitably named. At present, Air Leisure operates a single McDonnell Douglas MD-83 aircraft and soon will be launching its A340 flights. The airline plans to operate A340-200s to open up long haul flights to the Far East from Egyptian resort towns such as Hurghada, Aswan, and Luxor.
The airline was established in October 1989 and started operations in April 1990 with a charter service between Antalya and Frankfurt. SunExpress was founded as a joint venture between Turkish Airlines and the Lufthansa Group/Condor Flugdienst. In 1995, the Lufthansa Group transferred its SunExpress shares to Condor. All tourist flights operate under a single unit. In February 2007, all Condor shares were retaken by the Lufthansa Group as Condor was acquired by Thomas Cook AG (now Thomas Cook Group).
SunExpress is currently a joint venture between Turkish Airlines and the Lufthansa Group, each owning 50 percent of the airline. With 886 employees the company is the largest employer in Antalya. SunExpress counts 393 employees in Izmir, 299 in Istanbul, 178 in Ankara, 42 in Anatolian cities and 334 in Frankfurt, Germany. The total SunExpress workforce number is 2.132 with other domestic bases.
- 2006-2011 The Meridien’s Best Business Partner
- 2008-2012 Gulliver’s Travel Association Certificate of Excellence
- 2009-2011 ACCOR Hospitality Award
- 2009-2010 Sofitel’s Luxury Partner
- 2009-2011 Rotana Top Travel Agent Award
- 2010-2013 NasAir Best Seller
- 2010-2012 The Leading Hotels of The World Top Producing Travel Agencies
- 2012-2013 Golden Award: Amadeus Top Seller
- 2012-2013 Saudi Airlines: Top Selling Agency 2012 Lufthansa Airlines: Highest Sales in Europe
- 2012 Gulf Air: Best Agency Performance
- 2012 Air Arabia: Appreciation of Performance
- 2012 Royal Caribbean Cruise: Achievement Award
- 2012 Jumeirah Group Hotels: Achievement Award
- 2012 NasAir: Appreciation of Performance
- 2012 Emaar Property: Achievement Award
- 2013 ACCOR: Top Selling GSA Worldwide
- 2013 Norweigan Cruise: Achievement Award
- 2013 Emirates Airlines: Appreciation of Performance
- 2013 Southern Sun: Achievement Award
- 2013 Turkish Airline: Plaque of appreciation for highest increase in business class sales
- 2013 Lufthansa: Appreciation of performance
- 2013 Jumeirah Hotels: Appreciation of performance
- 2013 British Airline: Trade partner
- 2013 Gullivers: Appreciation of performance